Recent content by Frank Rocha

1. Frank Rocha

Help! Keep having to reset pressure switch!

OK, here is the resolution ... so far no recurrence of the problem. I was certain my pressure switch was set at 50/70. Apparently, I was wrong. The switch was set at 45/70. My pressure tank was also at 45. So, I guess it was just the luck of the draw that the pressure tank would run out of...
  2. Frank Rocha

OK, so just got off the phone with Amtrol tech support. Really no help at all. Said I should be getting about 25 gals drawdown when I drain the WX-350. He asked if I had a check valve between the big storage tank and the booster pump. Told him I don't know? He said to be sure I have one and...
  3. Frank Rocha

OK, here are the results of my test. Fully charged pressure tank and the inlet and outlet shut off and power turned off, the pressure gauge reads 70psi and the pressure tank must be close as my gauge only goes to 60psi and needle was well beyond the 60 indicator. I drain the water and the...
  4. Frank Rocha

So..... if the bladder is ruptured, then when I close the shutoffs and drain the pressure tank, I should get way more than 35gals correct? Gonna go out and give it a try.
  5. Frank Rocha

Thanks! That makes perfect sense to me now that I think about it. If I have not water, there cannot be any pressure in the pressure tank. It's working fine now. In the morning, I'll close the shut-offs on either side of the pressure tank and test the air pressure. Then I'll purge the tank...
  6. Frank Rocha

Our current setup up is a submersible pump feeding a 3,000 storage tank, and a booster pump between the storage tank and the pressure tank. About a year ago, we replaced a HUGE galvanized pressure tank (it was about 10 feet tall) with an Amtrol WellXTrol (WX-350). Everything was great for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks