Recent content by Farmer Tim

1. Farmer Tim

What size meter for 1000 ft water line?

That makes sense to route it through the pump house. I had not thought about adding a booster pump there. Would there be an advantage to add a pressure tank in the pump house to help push the water up the hill?
  2. Farmer Tim

Thanks! Since all of the plumbing is in place, I'll probably just leave it - already use to the noise - not much and for just a minute. I plan to continue to use the well for outside faucets, barn and stable.
  3. Farmer Tim

No rise to the pump house. I believe the water pressure will be about 65psi at the street
  4. Farmer Tim

I am finally getting city water!! I currently have a well about 600 ft. from my house and it uses 1 1/2" PVC pipe. I also have a booster pump and small tank in my basement to provide adequate water pressure to the house. I have a couple of options: - run a new line from the meter to the house...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks