Recent content by Ethriel

1. Ethriel

Drip from fill valve where refill tube meets and rusted bolts.

I do have those blue clips on the refill tube but those aren't dripping. It is the tiny part on the fill valve where the refill tube connects. Thank you for the bolt and gasket info. I didn't realize brass didn't rust. I will have to do that at some point soon I think. They aren't in good...
  2. Ethriel

No sound after Windows update

I'm just now seeing this. This is a common problem with Windows 10 updates. To fix it, go into control panel, Sound, Playback tab, here you can change the sound option and set it as default until you find the one that works, or disable all audio devices showing except the one you know is your...
  3. Ethriel

No sound after Windows update

I'm just seeing this now so I don't know if it will help. Sometimes function keys gets pressed at the same time as other keys and it messes up the keyboard. Makes other letters/numbers/symbols come out instead of what you are trying to type. To get it back to normal press the function (Fn) key...
  4. Ethriel

Drip from fill valve where refill tube meets and rusted bolts.

I just replaced the fill valve and flapper in two toilets (Cisa 6.0 Lpt/1.6gpf) that were long over due (rusted parts). Both flushmaster systems the first was the 400CR which works fine. The second was a 400AR I believe. This one I see some slow dripping from the blue clip on the fill valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks