Recent content by Dussell

1. Dussell

Rough Plumbing Strategy, Thickened Slab

Attached is a full picture of the basement and lot plan. The basement is partial and the rest is crawlspace below main floor. The plumbing from the main floor will come down in front of the basement bathroom. There is no existing plumbing this is new construction. The septic tank is not...
  2. Dussell

Rough Plumbing Strategy, Thickened Slab

Hi, I reposted this from plumbing code to get more visibility, hopefully not against the rules. I will be building my own house soon and I will be doing some trades plumbing being one. I want to have a strategy for the under slab and main stack before i get started. I have a some(several)...
  3. Dussell

Rough Drain Questions

Hi, I will be building my own house soon and I will be doing some trades plumbing being one. I want to have a strategy for the under slab and main stack before i get started. I have a some(several) questions regarding this 1. The wall behind the bathroom will have a "thickened slab" Do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks