Recent content by Duranie

1. Duranie

Evolution Bathtub fitting, What specifically am I looking for here?

OMG, you’re right... I didn’t see that in the picture. I was just going off what the home inspector told me, that it was the overflow. Funny, the photo above had to be cropped to fit into the message. The original showed much more of the tub and spigot, and still the plumbing guys at Home Depot...
  2. Duranie

I just realized I probably should’ve put this in the “Shower & Bathtub” sub-forum. Moderators, please feel free to move it, if it would indeed be better there. Thanks!
  3. Duranie

I recently purchased a house with a deep jetted tub. The home inspector noted that the overflow cover is missing, butsaid “no worries... just buy one & replace it. Few bucks. Easy-peasy”. Yeah, well, not so easy or peasy. :oops: Home Depot said they’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks