Recent content by dsg

1. dsg

Undersized well pump - Looking for 2nd opinion/confirmation

Thanks, I'll try that. Also, test the current as Reach4 suggested. Another question - In the well report, under Yield Test it says "Pumping level 330.00 ft. after 6.00 hrs. at 15 GPM". What exactly does that mean? That they pumped the well for 6 hours at 15 GPM and the water dropped to 330 feet?
  2. dsg

Not long. I did the bucket test a few times, timing how long it took to refill the pressure tank. Is this a defect in the well that can be repaired? I have neighbors with houses built by the same contractor, same well setup who run irrigation systems with no problem. Also, wouldn't I be...
  3. dsg

I recently installed an irrigation system at a house I moved into last fall. I ran into a problem the first time I tried to run the sprinklers for an extended period and I'm hoping the experts here can weigh in on the diagnosis I received before I make a (possibly expensive) decision. Here is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks