Recent content by DeepSouth

1. DeepSouth

Steel wool looking debris in cold water screens

I watched the vid a couple of times and then watched the sharpie explanation. Very informative and seems logical. The conversation with a driller vid is what I’m expecting to hear when I request this. She has an 86 gallon tank in a outdoor storage room with two inch galvanized pipes going in...
  2. DeepSouth

The timing of the lightning striking the house and the onset of this had everyone involved missing the problem, I guess. No idea why the well company guys missed it, but I’m thankful for all the help. Now the fun begins finding someone to fix this. I’ll get them to replace the 20 year old tank...
  3. DeepSouth

I wasn’t close on the tank. It was manufactured in 2002. Polypropylene liner. Could it be the our e or still think it is the pump? AMTROL CH-86, CH17002 (SHORT), CH MODELS: CHAMPION VERTICAL STAND, DARK BLUE Champion pre-pressurized well tanks deliver reliable performance at an affordable price...
  4. DeepSouth

It is on the cold water on the washer. As we left today I checked the sink and shower furthest from the tank. Both were beginning to clog up with the same material and possibly some sand. The washer cold line clogged up twice it pan three days. No filter proximal or distal to tank. The tank is...
  5. DeepSouth

3 months ago a mid 80yo relative noticed her washing machine would not fill up with cold water. The screen on the cold side was blocked with a dark gray material that looks like very fine steel wool but soft per touch. I pulled the kitchen faucet screen and it was blocked. Since then I’ve had to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks