Recent content by David Mac

1. David Mac

Finishing a basement - poured 3' too low for sewer

Hj - why in particular would outside be worse than inside? I would naively think that not breaking concrete would be simpler. Thanks, David
  2. David Mac

Cacher_chick - Agreed. When roughed in by the builder, there are dry vents for both lavs and a wet vent for the WC and shower. Based on my understanding, this will meet Code. Image attached - I intend to use the ejector between "Need to find this" and the cleanout popup - again, either inside...
  3. David Mac

Thanks for the replies. I'm definitely now planning to use the ejector; the only question is, inside or outside the house? I found the main stack and cleanout and part of my lateral yesterday - it's about 8" below grade on the side of my house. I haven't found the connection yet where the...
  4. David Mac

Hi all, frequent reader, first-time poster. Just bought a home with the intent of finishing out a walkout basement. Relevant info: I'm in GA, which has adopted IPC 2012. Put together my plans for installing a WC, two lavs, and a shower; all the stubs had been put in place already by the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks