Recent content by Dave Morgan

1. Dave Morgan

Setting up 250gal water storage tank

Thanks Reach4. Did some reviewing this weekend and have most of the plan worked out, just have a couple questions before moving forward. The scenario for my storage tank system looks something like this; Water comes in from the well to feed the storage, controlled by a NC float switch up top to...
  2. Dave Morgan

I did not, but have now...obviously on the right track. I think I am good to go now. Thanks again for the great advice and direction!
  3. Dave Morgan

Thanks for the quick reply! Good catch, sorry for not being clear on the components...The PK1A pside-kick is a constant pressure system that incorporates a pressure switch, pressure tank, constant pressure valve and gauge. The PK1A would control the pump in the tank. I think this set-up will...
  4. Dave Morgan

first time on the forum...I am setting up a 250gal (it's the biggest I can fit in the space I have) to help compensate for a low producing well. I am hoping I can get some advice and a sanity check on the plan so far. What I am looking to do is this: * Existing well pump pumps to 250gal tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks