Recent content by Daniel_FL

1. Daniel_FL

Adding air into tank not raising PSI.

Will do! Tank and underground pump are il about 14yrs old. First time checking on it, (Replaced pressure switch and gauge few times). Didn’t know that this was possible.. but lesson learned! Will keep and eye on it for a few weeks. Should I drain the tank to check the air pressure?
  2. Daniel_FL

Thanks for the help! Tank has been air charged to 38psi and running good since. Cuts on at 40 and out around 59-60.
  3. Daniel_FL

Great thank you!! Begun adding air to the tank now and it’s up to 30psi! And guess what happens?? My old compressor that I’ve had for years died! Guess it’s better to replace the compressor than a well tank !! Off to the store to see what I can get, will update once I get the tank up to...
  4. Daniel_FL

I drained the tank 4 times to a Zero water pressure. I’ve tried to add air into the schrader valve with hand pump and air compressor, neither gets above 20psi. Do these tanks take a lot of air volume to get the air pressure to rise? I currently just shut off the power and the gate valve to...
  5. Daniel_FL

Good evening everyone. I’ve searched but didn’t see a post for this (or couldn’t find it). Great forum btw! My question is about adding air into my Well-X wx302 tank. When adding air into the schrader valve, the psi never goes above 20psi. Back story, my wife was complaining about the lack...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks