Recent content by Dailo

1. Dailo

Fleck 7000 Advice

Thanks, I was able to pop the button out and as you suspected it says 350 so DLFC is 3.5 gallon. Waiting to receive my hardness test kit to verify my hardness numbers and will try out these settings for a bit before I replace the parts. As always, thank you for taking the time to help! BLFC...
  2. Dailo

Fleck 7000 Advice

Thanks! The photo is for the brine path. The drain path had no markings and wasn’t sure if I could take it apart.
  3. Dailo

Fleck 7000 Advice

I posted a while back for some recommendation on settings, but turns out I gave out the wrong information. I was going off the sticker that was on the valve, but while trying to figure out why there was so much water in my brine tank it turns out that what I have does not match the sticker...
  4. Dailo

Fleck 7000 XTR

Unfortunately soft water didn't last too long and didn't make it to the next regen cycle, guess I will have to end up replacing the resin. Any good recommendations for a particular brand?
  5. Dailo

Fleck 7000 XTR

After a few days the water is still soft, so hoping that it will stay soft until the next regen needs to run. Thank you for the help!
  6. Dailo

Fleck 7000 XTR

Ah okay that make sense and I guess that lines up with the chart you provided. So 20 minutes of BF should mean that about 15 lbs of salt consumed and available for next regen. Will report back to see how long the soft water will last with these settings.
  7. Dailo

Fleck 7000 XTR

Thank you for the suggestions! I have adjusted per your recommendation and kicked off a regen, but I guess I'll need to kick off another one later since more water will not be in the tank with the higher brine refill? Also, if my BD is 60 minutes does this mean that I'll be using 45 LBs of...
  8. Dailo

Fleck 7000 XTR

Moved into a house that already had a Fleck 7000 XTR (doesn't seem common) softener installed, but seems like the water doesn't stay soft very long (using test strips). After a using a few hundred gallons , the water starts to get hard until I manually do a regen again. It is a 12" x 52" tank...
  9. Dailo

Fleck 5600 Timer Always Off

Looks like I spoke too soon. After checking back on the clock it is now behind by an hour. It isn't slowing down as much as before, but for some reason the time isn't keeping up. Any ideas on what else would cause the clock to be slow?
  10. Dailo

Thanks everyone for all the help! After doing the rebuild and switching out to the 120V motor everything seems to be working as expected. The rebuild kit I got had the white piston, but I will switch it out with a low water/green one once it arrives. One issue I see while working on the unit...
  11. Dailo

Thanks for all the suggestions. Probably about time to rebuild the valve so I will try that and replace the motor. Will report back on how it goes!
  12. Dailo

Hi, I have a Fleck 5600 valve and the clock on the timer is always running too slow, so the time is always off and eventually re-generation starts happening in the middle of the day. I've already replaced the motor and the gear, but that doesn't seem to have helped. The only other thing I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks