Recent content by Crush

1. Crush

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

Since the Hydrocare does not come into direct contact with the water (like a filter or conventional softener) it seems that if you tested for hard water before using, you would still have hard water after. Is that the case? Does the water still contain the calcium and magnesium, but it is in a...
  2. Crush

Thanks Terry, it's your use of the word reappear that threw me off. I hope there is someone out there, perhaps someone from Hydrocare, that can explain how their product can remove existing scale (hard water ring) from a toilet bowl.
  3. Crush

Just so I am clear, the original existing scale in toilet was removed by cleaning, not the Hydrocare?
  4. Crush

LOL, never thought of that angle!
  5. Crush

You are changing your claim now. First you reported that the toilet bowl ring 'disappeared after 6 days'. Now you are saying that the 'hard water ring has not reappeared'.
  6. Crush

I really want to believe that this Hydrocare system works, but having a tough time. The unit attaches to a cold water pipe and uses radio waves. That's fine and has been debated already. The claim that jumps out at me is this one: • The toilet in the less used basement bathroom had a hard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks