Recent content by Crake

1. Crake

Should water be coming out of Toto Drake Fill Valve?

Thanks for putting me at ease. Good to know everything is working as it should.
  2. Crake

Thanks for responding. Let me try be more specific. The dripping I am referring to is the water trickling down from the green cap on the left side while the tank is filling. It was my impression that all the water should be flowing down the overflow tube. After the tank stops filling...
  3. Crake

New bathroom smells like sewer, apparently from the tub

I am not a plumber, just an occasional DIYer, but it appears that the vent was installed in the wrong place. The vent should be downstream of the P-trap. I am very surprised that a professional could make that mistake if what I am seeing is true. How could a vent possible work if there is a...
  4. Crake

I just successfully installed a Toto Drake and attribute that to all the great advice I've been reading on this forum. I ruined the first wax ring by placing the toilet too far back but thanks to the advice I've read here I had a spare handy and didn't have to make a Home Depot run. I've done...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks