Recent content by clydeJ

1. C

Shower leaking

Hi, My cold side in the shower is leaking pretty bad, I replaced the gerber rubber washer but still leaking, I suspect the seat might be cracked but with the special tool to remove and replace with a new seat the inside is stripped too bad to unsrew.. any suggestions on how to approach this...
  2. C

T/P Valve dripping

okay, I have an expansion tank behind the furnance is this used in conjunction with the hot water heater? If not and I need to add one speciffically for the water heater, where does it get located, something I can do?
  3. C

T/P Valve dripping

Had a new gas furnance and water heater system installed in July 2000 converted over from oil. Recently I noticed all of a sudden the T/P valve drips normally after shower/tub taken and heater is fired up. was advise to replace the valve sometimes they stick alittle and i have tested it once a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks