Recent content by Chienlaid

1. Chienlaid

Basement Rough In (with drawings)!!

IT PASSED!!!!! The floor gets poured tomorrow. :D
  2. Chienlaid

yeah all that was done in isometric. I don't have that much experience with AutoCAD so this was a bit of a challenge. I use it at work mostly to do electronic and wirring diagrams. I never work in Isometric
  3. Chienlaid

Yeah I noticed that on all installation instructions I've seen it tells you to have the check valve horizontal.
  4. Chienlaid

I used AutoCAD LT 2002. You don't want to know how long this took me! :) But once the elements are all done it was quicker.
  5. Chienlaid

Sweet!!! Thanks a lot for all your help Terry.
  6. Chienlaid

Here are the pictures with the proposed changes. I put a wye on all vents below grade. I made sure to point the wye's downstream as I read in another post. On the second picture I plumbed the washer and laundry tub like Terry's picture. If everything looks good I will submit...
  7. Chienlaid

I'll make the changes to the drawings and re-post tomorrow. Thanks for all the help. As far as the main drain goes. 3" is big enough??
  8. Chienlaid

2 separate traps for washer and tub then?
  9. Chienlaid

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I decided to come here and ask the experts. We're building a new house and the foundation is almost complete and I need to do a rough in for a future bathroom and laundry room in the basement. Here is a sketch of the rough in. I want to know if this is how...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks