Recent content by Brooke Ward

1. Brooke Ward

Pressure Balance vs. Thermostatic Valves

Thank you for the clarification and helping me through this! Do you happen to know if there are any other manufacturers with a similar valve? Curious if there are others or if the Moentrol is the only way to go. (Would even take your recommendations on systems with separate fittings as long...
  2. Brooke Ward

Thank you so much for your help. I had previously received a suggestion to use a 3-port diverter (actually someone suggested a 5 port diverter) as a solution but this option seems to require quite a bit more plumbing. As it was explained to me, we would need to loop the two together or provide...
  3. Brooke Ward

We are in the process of renovating a bathroom and replacing the tub/shower with a larger shower-only space. We are planning on having two shower heads (one rain and one hand shower) and would like the option of having both on at the same time. I have been told that we cannot use a pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks