Recent content by Brad W

1. Brad W

Looking for Advice - Basement Bathroom Rough-in

Just when I thought I was out of the weeds... It all depends on where exactly the measurements are taken. And yes, I do need to swap out that short sweep 90 for a long sweep.
  2. Brad W

I know. I thought I found that fitting, but I was wrong. I couldn't find it, so I pieced it together the way it was before. I would have preferred it your way, because it seems like it would all flow better, and I wouldn't have to deal with so many fittings, but Home Depot just didn't have it...
  3. Brad W

Well, I took out the concrete, and dry fit the setup that we were talking about. It looks good for slope. Let me know if you notice anything out of wack. Obviously, I didn't install the vent, but that's just because I ran out of " pipe.
  4. Brad W

That's funny, I actually just switched my plans to this while buying the fittings. I didn't think that fitting existed until I saw it in the store.
  5. Brad W

James, thanks for the help! Do the venting options change if I'm choosing to use AAVs? I like the suggested "Floor Plan toit last" because it's less concrete work for me, but is one AAV adequate for this layout? Couple more questions: Do you think a cleanout at the sink is the right idea? Is...
  6. Brad W

Just added a basic floor plan with some reference dimensions.
  7. Brad W

Hi plumbers and DIYers, I'm looking for some feedback on my proposed rough in layout for a basement bathroom that I'd like to put in. I live in Portland Oregon, and I plan to have an inspector review this layout after I'm done, but it would be great to get some early notes before I go breaking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks