Recent content by Boris Ostrovskiy

1. Boris Ostrovskiy

Do I need an additional vent?

It wouldn't surprise me that things in that house are not up to code, I've been finding all kinds of issues. So given the opportunity to re-do it right, how should I vent the existing sink, and the new washing machine drain?
  2. Boris Ostrovskiy

In my case, what is the best way to route the additional vent? The existing vent is downstream from the junction, does that make it a vent for the washer, and I should add a new vent for the sink on the right side of the image?
  3. Boris Ostrovskiy

Red pipe will end up being 8-9ft
  4. Boris Ostrovskiy

I'm building a laundry room in the basement. There is readily accessible plumbing that I can cut into but I don't know if I need to run an additional vent pipe leg, and if so, where do I run it? I've made a quick, rough representation model, of current fixtures in the basement (p-traps are not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks