Recent content by boostedvr4

1. boostedvr4

Adding Utility sink to laundry

Awesome, thanks!
  2. boostedvr4

So I've been doing some reading on 802.4.3.1 and it seems like the easiest code compliant solution for me (Thanks again Terry). I can not seem to find the following answers anywhere though... 1. What diameter should the pipe from the sink drain to the stand pipe be? 2. What kind of fitting do I...
  3. boostedvr4

Ah alright, I suppose I can make that work. What kind of fitting am I supposed to use on the standpipe? And is there a certain angle/slope that pipe needs to be set at from the laundry tray to the standpipe? Thanks, -Adam
  4. boostedvr4

I'm struggling to understand what is different from the photo you posted with the black ABS. doesn't the sink go in right above the standpipe in that too? This was the part that confused me in my research.
  5. boostedvr4

Ok I made a revised drawing, taking what was said into consideration. The fitting I made in red, I am unsure if it's supposed to be a sanitary tee, wye, or something else all together? Also looks like I solved the image issue, thanks for the suggestions. -Adam
  6. boostedvr4

Thank you both very much. I tried attaching the images and they were too large, next time I'll shrink them down and do it that way. Thanks again
  7. boostedvr4

I am not sure what is going on with the images. I can not view them on my Mac, not sure if anyone else will be able to view them. Better to upload as attachments here 800 pixels or less Terry Love
  8. boostedvr4

Hi, first post here sorry if I don't use the correct format or the images don't upload correctly, I'll try to fix any issues as soon as possible. I've been lurking for a while, and I can't seem to find an exact answer, even though this topic has been discussed several times. This is my current...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks