Recent content by BoomzDaddy

1. BoomzDaddy

Brand new shower leaked into below kitchen on the first run :(

Thanks, there is concrete Underneath (the water flow appears very good towards the drain), there is cement backer on all walls with a membrane over both the concrete “pan” and also over the walls. Both times it leaked it took about 15 minutes to come into the kitchen. It’s a steady pour until...
  2. BoomzDaddy

I fixed all of the issues with loose plates and we have checked all grout (and sealed it) and seals, took one shower for 25m with no leak, wife then takes a shower and we have a leak again. We called out a very reputable plumber that ran several tests on our valves and drain, everything checked...
  3. BoomzDaddy

Thanks! So I looked, none of the trim plates have caulk around them. Two of the plates (shower head and dual showerhead) were not adhered to the wall at all! They aren't dangling or anything and were pretty close to the wall but obviously not adhered. It is a really nice Kohler unit with a...
  4. BoomzDaddy

Hi Everyone, 10 minutes into our FIRST full run in our new shower, we started getting a leak into the kitchen cabinets downstairs. Immediately shut the shower off and the water stopped leaking into the kitchen. No leaking after this and We did not shut off the main line at any point. Bring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks