Recent content by Blero

1. Blero

Terry Love- cancer update

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The gray rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. My thoughts and prayers are with Terry and his family
  2. Blero

How to tell if pressure tank is bad? Really fast drawdown

@Valveman Thats really really sad Cary, previous year after reading about constant water pressure,searching over google i come across CSV, reading alot and how to install watching videos reviews from buyers etc. My cousin drilled a well 330feet and purchased new submersible pump that cost 600$...
  3. Blero

Pump Tank Pressure Switch And CSV

Bigger pressure tank water will stay to much in tank ?how much galon or L, tanks are very bad here broke every 1/2 year. Centrifugal pump The pump is this in attachments similiar just 1.1kw Well is 42feet deep and 5feet width And it was 20 feet with water when i installed the pump Is in...
  4. Blero

Thank you, any alternative to csv?
  5. Blero

Greeting All Hello good people im glad i found this terry love forum. I hope you all good. I recently replaced all, submersible pump 1.1kw, tank 13 gall or 50L ,and pressure switch. Someone did this for me, first time used old tank raplaced membrane but it failed to keep air, water leaked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks