Recent content by BigWhoops

1. BigWhoops

Completely botched flange install

Yes, underneath would have been an option but it’s very tight down there. Probably the best option though. What we ended up doing was using a pair of spanner flanges. Did the trick just fine so far. Thanks all!
  2. BigWhoops

Oh that’s nifty. I see, I could drop the ring on top and just redrill new holes. I’d be concerned it may be too flimsy to hold up over time but reviews look ok. I ran across something else that may do the trick too. Anyone have experience with the Flange Off...
  3. BigWhoops

If I’m cutting it anyway, why switch to an inside? Because of the damaged from cutting pipe surface ? And yeah, it’s a thick pvc ring. Pics posted. Thanks for the tips. You gave me a few options to mull.
  4. BigWhoops

So I'm at the tail end of a remodel, the kind where everything that can go wrong does go wrong. Everything you peel back is a surprise of something to fix. Well, brain zapped and in over my head in most of this anyway, I've learned so much, but today I learned a hard lesson and was wondering...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks