Recent content by BIGDAWG

1. BIGDAWG

Toilet won't flush

it was the town sewer line that was clogged and it came shooting out through the toilet when they jetted the sewer system and flooded the entire basement.
  2. BIGDAWG

Toilet won't flush

I did try to auger it with a 3ft one. It did not resolve it. I also haven't flushed toilet paper in the last 24 hours. It started acting up last night. Thank you for the response.
  3. BIGDAWG

Toilet won't flush

No, only the basement toilet. It is only a toilet also. It is filled to the brim with water and once I empty it, it fills back up to where it was prior. Thank you for the response.
  4. BIGDAWG

Toilet won't flush

The house was built in 2005. The water will not go down now. I manually emptied the bowl water into a bucket and it fills back up almost to the top. It will not overflow though. Also thank you for the response.
  5. BIGDAWG

Toilet won't flush

So when I flush my basement toilet the water fills all the way up in the bowl and sits. But when I flush any other toilet upstairs it will drain all the water like a regular flush. What could the problem be? Clogged or a vent issue? It's also connected to the town water and sewer.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks