Recent content by best

1. B

My valve is broken!!!

thanks, I'll think about it mine is probably post-1968, but how do I know how exactlly the kind of the Mixet cartrige I need?
  2. B

My valve is broken!!!

Honestly, I am not sure too. I only heard from somone else that my neighbor HAD to replace the pipes. And the fact is our building is quit old; there had been several problems already. Maybe I can get a professional to evaluate the whole thing...:rolleyes:
  3. B

My valve is broken!!!

really?! I checked its website. but still, if the pipes are not going to hold, I think it would be best if I replace the whole thing.
  4. B

My valve is broken!!!

Thanks everyone I think I have come to a decision. I am going to get someone to replace the whole thing. Not just the value or the shower head, but also the pipes in the wall. First I thought I can just get the cartridge and replace it myself, but it looks like I can only get Mixet's...
  5. B

My valve is broken!!!

it's broken like someone cut it off on the edge of the white part (of course that's not what happened). Basically, the part oustide the white part is gone. Now I know that part is called the "cartridge" and I can replace just that part. But I don't think I can do that myself (even if I have...
  6. B

My valve is broken!!!

it's really that part small part of the thing that is gone and mine is Mixet. But I live in a building, so unless I can fix this by replace some small part, I will have to call in a professional; otherwise, I'll get a penalty if something goes wrong.
  7. B

My valve is broken!!!

hi, I am almost clueless about plumbing, so please forgive me if I incorrectly describe something. Anyway, just as my title says, my valve (or at least I think it is a value) is broken. The outer most part (the left side) in the picture is broken off (please don't ask me why). Do I have to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks