Recent content by Bbradyc5

1. Bbradyc5

Drain and Venting Plan Advice - 1/2 Bath & Laundry

Thanks again, i couldn’t visualize your option and i figured this was the safe way I knew I could get everything connected. Will definitely reinforce stud and appreciate the suggestion. Definitely a big help on this first foray for me.
  2. Bbradyc5

OK would appreciate a review of what I ended up with. Everything is dry fit right now. I went with the strategy to wet vent the toilet and bath sink and then do the laundry sink and washer per the IPC alternative as shown in attached image. Both bath and laundry vent pipes will terminate to...
  3. Bbradyc5

Washer Standpipe Distance From Lav Drain

From laundry plumbing pic above, any issue with making the sink drain Sani-tee a cross sani-tee instead to allow connection to both a laundry and a bathroom sink that are back to back?
  4. Bbradyc5

Ok thanks, that gives me a bit of confidence to that angle if it comes up.
  5. Bbradyc5

Got it thanks again. I think I am going to see if I can find a way to run lav drain over to “A” to wet vent the WC and then try to implement the new alternative IPC method you listed where the utility sink will connect to laundry drain w/o trap. I like the idea of using AAV’s instead of having...
  6. Bbradyc5

Thanks for the feedback Wayne, not sure if it makes a difference on your assumptions but all three lines (WC, and both 2" lines are independent of each other and connect directly to the main sanitary line (sorry for ultra crude mark-up). Laundry side will definitely be finished and I want to...
  7. Bbradyc5

Ok looking for some advice on how to route drains and vents on my new half bath backing up to new laundry area that already have under slab sanitary line connections roughed in. Included pic to try and show how they connect to main sanitary line. Particularly interested in how/what fixtures to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks