Recent content by Aspiring DIYer

1. Aspiring DIYer

Help me move (or hide) a floor water supply?

Thanks for your response! Do you happen to know if the Vespin can be installed with the water supply line behind it? I read somewhere that the water supply line needs to be 7 inches from the bowl of the Vespin, but I'm having trouble visualizing what that means.
  2. Aspiring DIYer

Help me move (or hide) a floor water supply?

Hi! Some of you kind folks gave me advice regarding what toilet to get a while back, and I settled on the Toto Vespin. (I was also considering the Toto Drake and Kohler Corbelle.) My husband and I renovated our new house, and our contractor put our toilet water supply lines in the floor. I know...
  3. Aspiring DIYer

For those wondering about alternatives to Toto.

Hi! Where did you purchase your Vespin and Corbelle?
  4. Aspiring DIYer

Toto Drake or Kohler Corbelle (or something else?)

Thank you both for your replies! I looked at the Vespin further, and I think it would be perfect, but I can't justify the cost. I think I'm going to go with the Drake, but I might go take a look at the Corbelle one more time.
  5. Aspiring DIYer

Moen Shower - 2.5 GPM or 1.75 GPM

Thank you both for your responses! I'm going to go with the 2.5gpm shower head.
  6. Aspiring DIYer

Moen Shower - 2.5 GPM or 1.75 GPM

I am purchasing a Moen shower system, and I'm looking at the Dartmoor 2.5 GPM or 1.75 GPM. I live in MD, so I don't have water restrictions to contend with, but I do try to be eco conscious. My concerns with the 1.75 are as follows: 1. My husband is disabled and will use a bench built in the...
  7. Aspiring DIYer

Toto Drake or Kohler Corbelle (or something else?)

I need to purchase three toilets for my first home, which I'm renovating before moving into. I was going to get Toto Drakes because my parents have them and love them, but I'd really like a skirted toilet. I've been eyeing the Kohler Corbelle, but I haven't found many reviews because it's so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks