Recent content by ApexKeith

1. ApexKeith

Bonding/grounding consideration for outdoor light on steel mast

And now after further reading on auxiliary grounding electrodes, I won't give it another thought. Thanks again.
  2. ApexKeith

Thanks for the reply, Stuff. I wasn't aware of the 3' limit, so that's good to know. I thought a ground rod near the base of the post would seem to provide extra insurance but didn't know if it was permissible, or would create some sort of undesirable ground loop.
  3. ApexKeith

In the scenario described below, other than connecting the fixture and junction box to the circuit ground wire, are there any special considerations for lightning protection or outdoor application? Is GFCI protection required or advised for this light tapping into the septic alarm circuit? I...
  4. ApexKeith

Where to find grab bars with this "sharp" grip

Thanks for the reference to wingits. They have some interesting and innovative products, but not the grip I'm looking for. For my current applications I've torn out the old mud set tile and am looking at open stud walls. Lots of blocking will be added in due time. By the way, I plan to...
  5. ApexKeith

Thanks, but that's still not it. What is that called? What I'm after is far more irregular in the spacing of individual texture elements. Since making my first post I thought to google "sharp peen" which lead me to "cut wire peen shot". I have no idea if that is how the texture was...
  6. ApexKeith

Thank you, but no, not one of those. It's very uneven and random. It's like it was shot with something sharp that causes tiny metal displacement. In my memory it seems some of the displacement lines were longer than others.
  7. ApexKeith

I'm at my wits end to find these and hope someone here can assist. Some years ago I was in a business that had these amazing all-stainless-steel grab bars installed. What was amazing and unique was the method used to make the surface wonderfully grippy. Now that I want to put up my own grab...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks