Recent content by Anotherpyr

1. Anotherpyr

Pedestal Sink Questions

I can move the water lines to be behind the pedestal, it just depends on how close it is to the wall. As far as close to center for the drain the question is how close? I think I might be able to move to up to an inch which would have it pretty much centered. I’m replacing the drywall so I’ll...
  2. Anotherpyr

Pedestal Sink Questions

So the wife wants a pedestal sink. We were looking at the Toto LPT972. I’ve never had a pedestal sink, but I’m looking at the diagram and I don’t think it’ll work in this bathroom. First the supply lines come out of the floor, not the walls. This is because (and I’m guessing this is why) the...
  3. Anotherpyr

Big Blue Sediment Filter Questions

Just wanted to follow up that the 153029 fits and is working just fine.
  4. Anotherpyr

Big Blue Sediment Filter Questions

So I have a Pentek 10” Big Blue filter. The sump on it has the part number 142638 Rev A. Since the water is turned off when the filter is being replaced, I’d like to get a spare sump for it so I could just swap them each time I change the filter. That part seems to be discontinued. Will the...
  5. Anotherpyr

Dying well pump

I had followed the directions on inspectapedia.org. I suspect I over chlorinated it as it took over 2 hours to get chlorine free water coming out. I have a pool so I may have over done it by actually checking the chlorine level and not going on smell alone. Also the wells in my neighborhood...
  6. Anotherpyr

Dying well pump

Well, as they say you should check the obvious first. What clued me in was that after testing the water for chlorine and it came up negative, tonight we had chlorine coming out of the faucets. So I checked the sediment filter which I had just replaced and wow I have never seen it so dirty...
  7. Anotherpyr

Dying well pump

So my water went out. Well company had to pull the pump to fix a break in the wire about 5' above the pump. They cut the pipe and raised the pump 5 feet. They also recommended that the pump be replaced as the seals were starting to leak and the bearings would soon fail. Given that they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks