Recent content by Amy huggins

1. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

I was sick today so I didn't make to digging it up..I know ours has 3 lids I haven't seen a wall in the middle ours don't have a filter..we been here 15 years the tank was here when we bought the place..
  2. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

I will take the lid off today and see if I can tell where the water level is
  3. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

Thank you all for your help...Going get someone to run a camera
  4. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

having it pumped out does stop the bubbling for only a few days
  5. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

it won't flush while it is bubbling
  6. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

I will try that tomorrow and let you know thank u for your help
  7. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

took the cap off the air vent under the kitchen sink the toilet:( still bubbles
  8. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

nothing back ups just toilets bubble and won't flush when the tub is draining
  9. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

yeah that is what I'm afraid of guess it's time to have new Septic system installed :(
  10. Amy huggins

bubbles in toilet

We just had our Septic tank pumped and this makes the 3rd time,in the past few years.The reason we have had it pumped so many times is because when we take a bath or shower,the toilet water bubbles and the toilet will not flush when the tub or shower is draining.Both toilets makes the bubble...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks