Recent content by AlanP64

1. AlanP64

Gerber faucet stem replacement

Thanks. I did find a solution. After 3 different ACE hardware stores, I wound up at Elliot's in Dallas. They suggested Lasco S-1047-3 and they had the threaded nipple pieces. Installed and working. I appreciate everyone's suggestions and help.
  2. AlanP64

Correct, I bought the components to rebuild them. The hot water side, is the big problem. the threaded nipple that goes over the stem and the trim piece on the outside screws to that (can't spell the real name) has sheered off inside the bonnet or body of the stem piece. I have tried extractors...
  3. AlanP64

Doesn't appear to be in stock there. I had looked at Faucetshark.com but they have a ton of negative reviews, "No ship after paying for parts. Not answering phone etc."
  4. AlanP64

Ok, I thought I was done but one more question. Anyone know where I can find one of these or a proper substitute? I’ve found one place online and looking at the reviews, it appears it’s not a very reliable place to buy things.
  5. AlanP64

Thank you! I appreciate it.
  6. AlanP64

Forgot one picture plus that it is a 16 point broach.
  7. AlanP64

Ok, I’m sure this sort of thing gets asked quite a bit, I apologize for adding another one. My house was built in 1955. We have a full bath with tub and shower, then a small bath with just the shower only. In that shower, with the hot water faucet closed, when you open the cold water, water will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks