Recent content by Adam Thompson

1. Adam Thompson

PEX CUTTING TOOL

What is everyone's go to pex cutting tool from 1/2" to 1" or so..... I've been looking at the Knipex 90 25 25, I've been using the blue oponor cutters. Any help is much appreciated!
  2. Adam Thompson

Need HELP I'm looking to get my Journeyman or masters I'm working in Ohio.

I've been in the plumbing business for 20 years commercial and residential Im still working for the same company but I'm wanting to get something going on for myself and my boss is in board with any ideas where I should start? Any help is the best help at this moment... We looked at other...
  3. Adam Thompson

Lunch bag?…..

What you y’all use for lunch bag/cooler what keeps your food and drinks the coolest?
  4. Adam Thompson

MAPP Gas Torch Head, What do you use?

order one today thanks for the info
  5. Adam Thompson

LOL I've got a B-Tank and I use it often.
  6. Adam Thompson

MAPP Gas Torch Head, What do you use? I'm searching for a GREAT reliable torch head. Im using the Victor TX504 extreme don't care much for it.
  7. Adam Thompson

Price Pfister 910-3000, NEED HELP ON THESE STEM'S

ok I did call Pfister from what they said they don't make that stem anymore
  8. Adam Thompson

that doesn't look anything like the stem......
  9. Adam Thompson

ok i will look into it thanks for your help!!
  10. Adam Thompson

Customer done annihilated the stem's I've reached out to find out what brand these are and my help couldn't help me which is Noels Plumbing Supply in Downtown Cincinnati. Any help would be great! Its an 1993 house so..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks