Recent content by Adam Clay

1. Adam Clay

Well Not Filling Galvanized Pressure Tank

Thank you! I had my well guy come out to see if I was checking things right. It seems I'm not getting continuity to my black wire. We put some bleach tabs in, in hopes it's just a clog. May have to end up pulling the pump.
  2. Adam Clay

My pressure switch is in the house. The pressure tank is out side in the old well house (new well drilled about 6 foot from pressure tank). 1 to 4 I get 240 and 2 to 3 I get 240 when I turn the switch on. I'll need to go buy a multimeter with a clamp-around ammeter.
  3. Adam Clay

I did that yesterday, and now I can't get it to fill back up. I don't hear water running into the tank when the pump is switched on.
  4. Adam Clay

How and where do I check that at? Do I check it on the wires at the top of the well casing? Or do I check it coming into the control box? Do I have to have a special multimeter to check it?
  5. Adam Clay

It doesn't seem as though I have a top-side check valve. But here are some images of what the set up looks like. I have two different water lines coming from this pressure tank. The pvc pipe line is the one I use. The other line stay off, because of a leak some where.
  6. Adam Clay

The pressure at the pressure gauge is at zero (this is the one by the pressure switch). There isn't a pressure gauge on the galvanized tank, which I thought was odd. It doesn't have a bladder, and I read that if your tank becomes waterlogged you can drain it, re-fill it, and it would work...
  7. Adam Clay

I'm having an issue with not getting water into my pressure tank. We gave our dogs a bath one evening, and woke up to no water. I noticed my pressure switch looked a little burnt around the contacts, so I replaced it. I replaced my control box, and checked all my voltage to see if I was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks