Recent content by 1mgEpi

1. 1mgEpi

Bathroom remodel, tentative plumbing layout

Here's what I was thinking for my unconventional slope: I have read things about liquids outrunning solids, and then read that it's old wives tales. So I'm perplexed. Erring on the "safe" side I would probably do a 45 slope then. Nick
  2. 1mgEpi

Okay! Yes I'm pretty sure I can manage to change the drop and 90 turn to a 45 degree slope by doing what you suggested. That connection to the main drain would be lower down and I'd have to open up more wall, but I can manage that if it's for a good cause. From what I read, doing a slope that is...
  3. 1mgEpi

Hi Wayne, thanks for the input! Would this be an acceptable solution? In my situation the vent, the shower drain, and the main drain are all offset from each other in both X and Y. Oh! And there will be a trap under the shower drain, forgot to draw that in. Thanks! Nick
  4. 1mgEpi

Hi Terry, Thank you for your advice! Taking those into account, here's what I have: Is there anything else I can improve? Thanks!
  5. 1mgEpi

Hi, I wanted to run my tentative layout by some more knowledgeable people. We are doing a bathroom remodel and relocating the toilet, adding a second sink, and changing what used to be a large corner tub for a shower. Here's what I have so far: Green is 3 inch, blue is 2 inch and yellow is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks