New Profile Posts

1. Jason Bold
    Jason Bold
    I'm the supplies expert at PexUniverse, which is an online retailer that has a wide array of PEX, HVAC, and plumbing supplies.
  2. trungvip0195
    trungvip0195
  3. valveman
    valveman
    Only two years old it should come right off. But there is always a chance of something going wrong when you start working on things.
  4. kathy kam
    kathy kam valveman
    Thank you. Any chance of stripping the threads or part of it breaking in the tank during the repair?
  5. kathy kam
    kathy kam Gary Swart
    Hello. I am female and pipe-challenged. I have a hairline crack around the ball of the brass on-off stem of the drain valve on my 2 year-old AO Smith electric water heater. It is not dripping but wet to the touch with mild corrosion. Rather than go through the costly labor of valve replacement, could the corrosion be sanded away and epoxy carefully pushed into the crack? Thanks
  6. kathy kam
    kathy kam jimbo
    Hello. I am female and pipe-challenged. I have a hairline crack around the ball of the brass on-off stem of the drain valve on my 2 year-old AO Smith electric water heater. It is not dripping but wet to the touch with mild corrosion. Rather than go through the costly labor of valve replacement, could the corrosion be sanded away and epoxy carefully pushed into the crack? Thanks
  7. kathy kam
    kathy kam ballvalve
  8. kathy kam
    kathy kam Master Plumber Mark
  9. kathy kam
    kathy kam valveman
    1. valveman
      valveman
      That probably won't hold. I am afraid you are going to need a new valve.
      Sep 13, 2017
  10. Lentzwastewater
    Lentzwastewater
    Hello! I'm new to this forum. Looking forward to bouncing ideas off each other
  11. Leonard W. Mendoza
    Leonard W. Mendoza
    Hello All! I 'm new to this forum and looking forward for the positive response to learn and share knowledge at the same time.
  12. Nic999
    Nic999
    HOW TO DISSOLVE SOLID CUSTIC SODA...HOT BOILING WATER WILL DO IT. but it fizzles and will fill the area with CUSTIC steam so open Windows!
  13. 3H3
    3H3
    I bought a tub only valve/faucet set from overseas. The schematic shows the water flow going up, over, then down. Can this work here?
  14. rstierce
    rstierce
    New homeowners
  15. AnantaSesadas
    AnantaSesadas
    Looking into non-PVC well casing repair sleeves aka well liner. My well casing is corroded and has a hole so it needs repair. August 2017.
  16. MichaelSullivan
  17. MASTERPLUMB777
    MASTERPLUMB777 Pink Wrench
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 281-658-9195 HOUSTON,TEXAS
    RETIRED MASTER PLUMBER
  18. Evergreen Marble
    Evergreen Marble
    Hello, all! My name is Anthony Rodriguez. Father of 3, and owner of Evergreen Marble and Granite Company, Inc.
  19. acrofluid
    acrofluid
    NAFCO-Quality Valve and Fittings Supplier-www.acrofluid.com
  20. Portable toilets
    Portable toilets
    Portable Toilets Melbourne