Which is best brand

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Bigbobdallas, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Bigbobdallas

Bigbobdallas New Member

I am in process of remolding complete bath room. Tub shower is what it is. I have the old fashion faucets, I am going to buy the new ones and the ones that you can adjust shower from right in front of you when you are taking a shower. What is the best brand for the price
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

I would get a good Moen or Delta.

As far as shower heads, Terry has some nice 3 shower head setups for sale on this Web site.

http://www.terrylove.com/
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

valve

I doubt that the big box stores have them yet, but the new Delta valve can be outfitted with any of three different inserts depending on whether you want temperature only, temperature and volume, or temperature/volume/thermostatic control with the handle. If that is not available, then I only recommend the Delta 1700 series.