What happened to John Bridge?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jwray, Feb 9, 2005.

1. jwray

jwray New Member

I know many of you, especially Terry, know John Bridge and are well acquainted with his on-line forum.

I haven't been on for a while, but have tried several times in the past couple of weeks and keep getting a "server not found" page.

Anyone know what happened to the forum?

Thanks,

Joel
  2. PEW

PEW DIY Senior Member

Joel,

His site is fine. WWW.johnbridge.com

Could be you have a DNS, or security issue. If you have been using the right address, I would suggest you check your security / firewall settings, if they are fine you may want to contact your ISP.

Paul
  3. jwray

jwray New Member

Paul,

Thanks for your response. I'll check into things on my end and see if I can get it fixed.

I'm glad to hear John Bridge forum is still up and running. Just like this forum, it is very helpful.

Thanks,
    Joel