Well drilling question

Users who are viewing this thread

hosky

Reaction score
Hey guys! I am going with the "no dumb question theory" here.

I have a 1800 ft well that is pumping sand (made posts about it before) and I need a new well. The well guy wants to drill a 350 - 600 foot well.

Two questions:

1) If the 1800 well is pumping sand can I move over an acre or so and get water art 600?

2) (Dumb question) Can we pull the pipe out of the 1800 and just replace the pipe down to about 600? Wouldn't that be the same as moving over a few yards and redrilling?

Thanks, Hosky (don't laugh too hard!!)

Speedbump

Reaction score
That's the deepest domestic well I've heard of. Your driller should know better than anyone where the water is and how deep you have to go.

Well drilling is different all over the country and the local driller is the best suited to answer questions like yours. That is if he has experience in your area.

bob...

Speedbump

Reaction score
I can see it too, but did have to scroll down to get the entire screen on my monitor.

By the way, it's not the most exciting movie I ever watched. Sorry Sammy, but don't get into movie making, It's not your cup of tea. I would have added some nudie pics every now and then or something to spice things up.

bob...

Last edited:

Speedbump

Reaction score
Sammy,

I just tried to go look at the video again to see if I could figure out why some folks are having trouble seeing it. The site woudn't come up. Now you've done it, the movie is become so popular that and so many people are flocking to see the movie, have overloaded your server.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks