Valley 400 series, Identification of Shower Faucet - Marked ACE

Users who are viewing this thread

Personalt

Reaction score
I would like to replace the trim and valves for this shower faucet. The trim is marked ACE, I assume from ACE hardware but I don't know if this started life as a ACE branded faucet or this is some replacement trim. I can pull the valve if needed to I.D. but this is not a easy job as it is in a multifamily house with no individual shutoffs.

Anyone have any ideas?

PXL_20210221_173405314.jpg

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Looks pretty much like a Delta knock-off, please show the handle outside and inside and the valve stem tip from straight on.
Really, you might as well pull the ball to make sure.
And replace the seats and springs while you are at it.

We always recommend opening up the wall behind the tile and add isolation valves as a primary important feature.

Personalt

Reaction score
thanks all.. will pick up a valve and trim kit and try to swap this out next week. that does look like eit

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks