Ultramax II discontinued?

Users who are viewing this thread

woody_2010

Reaction score
After months of browsing I had about decided on the Ultramax II: ADA height, CEFIONTECT, and double cyclone rinse. Now several websites are saying that this model has been discontinued. It hasn't been around all that long; is it being discontinued because of problems or complaints? Will it be replaced by something better? Or is it simply a casualty of fashion or economics, and thus a bargain that should be snapped up while it is still available?

Putting style aside, what is the best way to get ADA, plus CEFIONTECT, plus a good flush? Would you choose the Ultramax II? Or is G-max really the most powerful flush, in which case maybe it's the Carlyle I?

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
For whatever reason, Toto sometimes renames the toilets. The Ultramax is probably still made, but is called something else. One of the dealers would (or should) know.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Ultramax II is one of my big sellers.

I have five in stock right now.
They are also listed on the TOTO web site.
Just because an online seller is out for the moment, that just means they have sold all of their stock for now. I'm selling a bunch of them here in Seattle.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks