Tub drain/overflow choice

Users who are viewing this thread

OneStaple

Reaction score
Hey all,

This seems like a novice question. Some searching didn't reveal an answer, so I thought I'd ask...

I'm installing a Kohler Villager and am looking for a good drain/overflow to put on it. Is there any issue going with a brand other than Kohler? I think I'd seen somewhere that the Villager might have a weird angle for the overflow connection.

I'd like to go with a lift and turn drain, which Kohler doesn't seem to currently make. What are considered good brands for this? Gerber? I'm also planning on going with PVC instead of brass, as my impression from reading is that PVC is slightly preferred and is far cheaper. Let me know if this is misguided.

Thanks,
Tyler

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Bath waste kits are universal. You can choose a flex overflow to make it easier to connect with a villager.

I prefer PVC over brass. Lift and turn is a good choice.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks