Need Advice on Toto Toilet and Washlet

Users who are viewing this thread

kb_aren

Reaction score
Hello everyone, thanks for your time. We are remodeling our bathroom and looking to purchase a Toto toilet and Toto washlet. We've narrowed the toilets down to either the Ultramax (or Ultramx II) versus the Drake (or Drake II), and the washlet will be the S350e. My questions are these:

1) I'm concerned about the toilet being "too high" if we purchase the ADA height. How high will the overall seat be once the washlet is attached if we purchase the ADA height versus the regular toilet height? (this is for Drake and Ultramax models).

2) Any one have a preference on the Drake or the Ultramax series for using with a washlet?

Thanks all... we need to make this decision asap so quick responses are much appreciated!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Any TOTO bowl with the letter:
F = 16-1/8" high bowl
L= 16-1/2" high bowl
The standard height Ultramax MS854 is 14-1/2" high.
The seat adds about 1-1/4 to 1-1/2"

The flush is pretty similar between all those toilets. The II series comes standard with the Universal Height (16-1/8") CeFiONtect ceramic glaze, and Tornado Flush (rinse)
I like the II series, though I'm 6'-1" and have some years on me. There is nothing wrong with the standard height bowls. I do like the smooth glaze for cleaning. The model numbers that add G have that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks