Toto Ultramax Toilet Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Marjorie

Reaction score
Terry,

Can you please help me figure out the difference between the 604114 and the 854114 ultrmax toilet. A store suggested 604114 and you had mentioned the 854114.

Also, I'm concerned the 854114 may be too short. Is less than 15" (which is what I believe this one is) a short/kids' toilet?

Thanks,
Marjorie

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The 604114 is not an Ultra Max. It is an Ultimate. All four Ultra Max models have the 854114 number followed by 3 or 4 letters which denote the special features of that particular model. You can find all of the details on the Toto USA website. www.totousa.com/

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I'm selling a lot of the MS604114CEFG models.
Taller bowl, CEFIONTECT, and double cyclone rinse. They are also Watersense 1.28 gallon toilets that qualify for rebates if they are available in your area.

Ultramax II

Last edited:

CurtisP

Reaction score
The 604114 is not an Ultra Max. It is an Ultimate. All four Ultra Max models have the 854114 number followed by 3 or 4 letters which denote the special features of that particular model. You can find all of the details on the Toto USA website. www.totousa.com/

The 604114 is the Ultramax II, Double cyclone flush 1.28 gpf, the 854114 are the original Ultramax with g-max

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks