TOTO Soiree lowest flow toilet really works and unifit for 14" rough in is great

Users who are viewing this thread

middle class carol

Reaction score
Bought a Soiree based on style and forum positive comments. Glad I did, the plumber was amazed that the low flow ( 1.2 something gallons) did the job so well, love the easy cleaning, neutral style, slow close seat and dimensions. Should have checked on the rough in distance before install day. Had to drive in to Chicago (over an hour one way) to pick up a 14" unifit to get a perfect fit with the toilet next to the wall. Soiree comes with a 12". Worth the drive for the perfect close to the wall, space saving fit. Do yourself a favor, measure before you order the toilet and pull up "Installation Innovations with the unifit rough in adapter.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
We've sold a few hundred of the Soiree and Guinevere, and I think they're great too.
Though any of the II series from TOTO is similar in performance too. That would be hundreds and hundreds of those.
I had one installation in Bellevue, where we installed the Soiree as a 10", a 12" and a 14"
I guess the plumber couldn't make up his mind where he was going to rough in for the toilets. :)

unifit_14_install.jpg

Here is the 14" Unifit adapter

ms642-terrylove-16.jpg

The water shutoff can be 6" to the left of center.

ms642-terrylove-15.jpg

Last edited:

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Carol! Glad you love your Soiree! And your reminder to measure first is well-taken. Fortunately, with the Unifit, one just has to change the adapter and not the whole toilet! :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks