toto skirted toilet rough in

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by eagleslawyer, Oct 6, 2005.

1. eagleslawyer

eagleslawyer New Member

I've got the "nexis" (and the vespin for downstairs).

Do they make an extra long flexible wc supply?
    I'd like to intall my shutoff on the right hand side and run a flexible supply over to teh left. Can (or should) I do this? Inspector has already gave me the green light. I wanted to do this since 1) layout calls for the supply to be roughed in at 12" off the floor. It may be easier to clean around the skirt it I stub it out on right and run the flex behind the toilet.

Thoughts, ideas concerns, appreciated.

Cant link to the specs, or i'd have it here...
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Many things are possible.

I still prefer the supply under the fill valve on the toilet. (left side)

They make some toilet supplies 24" long.

You can take a lav supply and a 1/2"x7/8" toilet supply and join them with a brass nipple and make it work too.