Terry's Favorite Toilet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Monicakm@gmail/com

Reaction score
is the Ultramax but several have a higher "gram" rating. If there are other toilets that flush better what is it about the Ultramax that makes it his #1 rated toilet and are those reasons important to a homeowner or a plumber? ;) I DO like the one piece unit. Is the Ultramax going to be the toilet of my dreams? :p
Monica

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I rate the Ultramax high, based on quality, as well as performance.
It's also an easy install, and comes with a nice seat.

When I was growing up, my father had a Chevy Nova with a 305 V8.
Plenty of power, no traction in the wet, (I do live in the Seattle area and do a fair share of skiing)

I wound up buying something that did better in the snow.
Right now I have a Mitsubishi Outlander all wheel drive, allow wheels, ABS brakes, sun roof, with a 4 cylinder engine. Not a lot of power, I can't lay a patch of rubber with the thing, but runs smoothly up the passes in the Winter.

I sell all the brands of toilets, and this model quietly gets me plenty of repeat sales.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks