Superbowl 2011 between the Packers and the Steelers. Who wins this poll

Discussion in 'Sports, Seahawks and Broncos in Superbowl' started by Terry, Jan 23, 2011.

?

Who wins the 2011 Super Bowl?

1. Green Bay Packers

50.0%
  2. Pittsburg Steelers

50.0%
  1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburg Steelers play in Super Bowl XLV this year. It will be the 45th Super Bowl played. The game will be played February 6, 2011 at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington Texas which is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Kick off time is 5:25 EST
    Who do you thing is going to win and why?
    Links, pictures, videos, anything you can come with.

The Green Bay Packers finished the season with a 10-6 record. Aaron Rodgers is their quarterback.
    The Pittsburgh Steelers will be making their 8th appearance in the Super Bowl, to match the Dallas Cowboys' record for number of appearance. Ben Roethlisberger for the Steelers quarterback.

The odds?
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. I'm a STEELERS fan but I will tell you this is going to be one of the toughest games between two very traditional teams. If the world is going to end in 2012, these 2 playing as the final curtain calling is well worth it.

Both have solid defensive lines and it'll be a brutal duel.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers win. How are they going to contain Big Ben?
    I'll stay with my Packers pick, but I might wind up looking silly after the game.
    Poll closes in a bit.

Final
    Green Bay Packers 31
    Pittsburgh Steelers 25

Green Bay was leading by six, when Pittsburg had the ball for one more drive.
    You had to watch this game the entire time. I should say, you "wanted" to watch this game the entire time.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011