Super low (1.0 GPF) Flushmate toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

rebecca

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering what feedback or experience anyone has with the Sloan "Flushmate" 1.0 GPF toilets? I can get the Mansfield "QuantumOne" 1.0 GPF toilet with the Sloan Flushmate technology at Lowes for a reasonable cost, but no one can tell me how they work! The 1.6 GPF Flushmate feedback seems good, but we're looking for a very low flush product so long as it works well and you don't have to flush multiple times!
Comments greatly appreciated.

Scott

Flushmate
Reaction score
Website
www.flushmate.com
The Flushmate-IV 1.0 GPF system operates in the same fashion as their 1.6 GPF systems, is tested to the same standards, and, with a flow-rate in excess of 70 GPM, provides almost identical performance.

Realistically, it may be necessary to double-flush once in a while but that will be the case with any toilet, regardless of its flush-volume.

If performance and conservation are your primary concerns, Mansfield's Quantum One is an excellent choice and should suit your needs perfectly.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks