Shower Valve/Diverter Recommendation

Users who are viewing this thread

kheflw

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm overwhelmed with all the information needed to buy a shower valve. Been searching all my usual places and not finding what I want. I'm sure it's a simple probably standard thing, so I'm asking for your help top point me to a a couple of products that will fit the need.

I want a 3 piece spray system.
1 - Standard Fixed Shower Head
2 - Rain Head - This will be mounted to the Ceiling, straight pipe
3- Spray Bar Head -

Also, the mixing valve will be on one wall, and the diverter valve will be on an adjacent wall - This is so I can reach in to turn on the water without getting wet. Diverter valve will be in line with the Fixed Shower Head.

I know very little about Thermostatically Controlled or Pressure Balance. The former seems like something I might want.

For the Diverter -
I want to control the Fixed Head by itself.
The Rain Head by itself.
Both Fixed and Rain at the same time.
Spray Bar by itself.

So it seems I need a 4 position Diverter, or is there a better solution that you might suggest?

Thank you - PS - I really have been trying to find this info on my own, just not coming up with anything.

Thanks
Hef

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks