Kohler k-737-k-na trickle from two accessories

Users who are viewing this thread

steppinthrax

Reaction score
I think this is standard operation, but I want to double-check. I've completed the plumbing for my shower, connecting a Kohler K-8304-KS-NA Rite-Temp mixing valve to a K-737 diverter. The diverter is set for three-way operation without removing the center plug or spacer. It's connected to a shower head, hand shower, and a rain head in the ceiling.

When the mixing valve is fully open, rotating the diverter knob allows me to supply water to each accessory. There's a noticeable click as I turn the transfer valve. However, there appears to be an extra click between accessories, causing water to trickle from two adjacent ones. The manual hints at this behavior, but I'd like to confirm if it's normal and if there's a way to remove the extra click to avoid confusion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks