Replacement Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Miguel

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm replacing my not so old American Standard toilet when I remodel my bathroom- it's a terrible unit. Anyways, I came across Terry's site and read the reviews. It seems like the Toto Ultramax and Drake models where highly rated. I also read elsewhere that the Toto Supreme 1 piece was highly rated by ANSI. Would anyone have a comment on this model? Thanks.

Miguel

lars

Reaction score
I have a drake, 2 caryles, and an aquia. They all work well. The drake is a traditional installation and the other 2 use a unifit which requires drilling at 6 holes. It comes down to cost , style, and whether you or a pro will put them in. Check out the sanigloss if you can get it on the model.

Achutch

Reaction score
Miguel,

I have a Drake and swear by it. It's been in place for almost 2 years and I haven't been able to clog it. You wouldn't go wrong with the Drake, or I am sure any of the other models mentioned above.

Matt (achutch)

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
I don't have the MAp test for Supreme but..
The Ultimate is 325, the Ultramax which is the same look as the Ultimate but with the G-Max flushing and it is 700. So it is double in the amount of flush. The Drake is 900.
I would think the Supreme would be close to the Ultimate or better.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Despite what the MaP rating is for the Ultimate, I found it to plug less than the Cimarron and the Vaucity.
I had one installed on our main bathroom for a year, and never took the plunger into the house during that time. We sometimes had parties with 200 people.

The Supreme will be about like the Ultimate.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks